Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lydia's New Clothes

One of my good friends, Katie Davis, just moved home after going to Utah State. I was so excited to have one of my high school friends living close again. I got to visit with her for a little while on Tuesday, and today we went shopping together. I couldn't help but buy some clothes for Lydia. They are so cute these days, and I couldn't resist. Aaron wasn't too happy about it. He thinks she has a much larger wardrobe than him already. We ended up having a little fashion show and photo shoot with her in her new clothes. I was surprised at how well behaved Lydia was, because she usually hates getting her clothes changed. I just thought I'd share some of the fun!


Lydia wanted to show off her muscles in her swmsuit.
Mommy can't stop staring at her beautiful baby!
Lydia likes to make funny faces...just like her daddy!






6 comments:

Rebecca said...

These pictures are SO cute. I just want to chub those little cheeks. Her new outfits are adorable- especially the swimming suit! Tell Aaron to settle down... Buying new clothes goes with the territory of having a daughter. Love you all-thanks for posting some new pictures!

Sarah said...

cute pictures! i love her new outfits! she is a doll.

Danae Curtis said...

She is sooo cute! I love her clothes- it is so much fun to dress baby girls, isn't it?

Christian and Michelle Smith said...

HEY! Your baby is beautiful! What a dang cute family. How are you guys? Why don't you take me on my first boat ride too? Anyway you guys are so cool.

Anonymous said...

Samantha! I found your blog and was so happy cuz I miss seeing you at the OBGYN clinic, and i havent seen your baby since you delivered! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! Hope you keep in touch! - Mindy

T. Driaza said...

Hi Samantha! So glad you have a blog. Lydia is just soooo tiny here compared to now. We'll she's still tiny, but not this tiny! ;) Can't wait for baby #2!